Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Sunny Days and Sunny Deck Dinners
Oh glorious Sunny Days....loving the ability to just pack em up and move-em out every day now. No coats, no hats, just sunglasses and a stroller. We discovered that feeding all the kids outside on the deck is GENIUS! We can hose down the high chairs, and rinse the deck floor with the hose nozzle on pressure wash. I am not sure we will ever feed them dinner in the house again. Dining al fresco is so much nicer. The birds, rodents and ants that live in our backyard are going to get FAT from all the droppings, but I do not care...I am into recycling, composting and Going Green...starting with the leftover food gone wild underneath my deck!
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- Our Little Dare Devil...CJ is fearless!
- As seen on TV- the PEDI-EGG
- Sunny Days and Sunny Deck Dinners
- Natalie Kate
- Our Puttanesca Penne Pasta PRINCESS
- Triple Fun
- Our Curly Cutie
- Triplet Mommies ROCk!
- Great Video gone BAD!
- MY Mambo Munchkins
- Pre-School PICASSOS
- The Barber Shop Boy has the cutest dimple
- Ode to Helene
- Happy Mother's Day
- The Queen is Back!
- How long will this phase last?
- Pajama Party-(all night long!)
- Real Kids
- Our Chinese-English-Spanish-Yiddush speaking famil...
- ▼ May (20)