Ahhhhhh the Spring of Central Ohio. This post could be pre-mature or wishful thinking but for two days (in a row) we have had sunny skies and mild temps. I know this praising post will jinx it, so to double un-jinx it I am getting my van washed today too. So if it rains my tulips, daffodils and crocus will get a drink, and if it stays dry and sunny the kids will get to play at the park. Oh how they love to "PLAYPARK"- one word meaning to reek havoc on the playground. Take a look at all the energy they can release in Spring weather. The photos do not show me grilling chicken on the deck, Jeff drinking a glass of Pinot and smoking a Cuban, or the mass of outdoor toys piled high on our patio or the weed pits that were my flowerbeds last season. I am saving those photo opps for another post. For now, enjoy our sunny smiles and HAPPY SPRING!
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- CJ is a Pimp Daddy- and hi Nana & Papa
- Ketchup is not a vegetable, it is a hair gel produ...
- Our zoo goes to the zoo
- Shabbat Dinner- SUMMER SUPPER
- COSI- the indoor playspace
- Lilly Pulitzer Threw Up on my Kids
- The Joy of being TWO
- A Sharper Image? Smoother Image? You decide!
- All Girlie
- Dental Drama (?)
- Arranged Marriages
- MY 2 year Old Angelic Daughter
- Spring it IS!
- "DRIVE BY JEWISH PARENTING"
- No more Scrapbooking Excuses
- SURPRISE (again!)
- ▼ April (16)