So we are at California Pizza Kitchen for lunch with our friends and their cute Mommies. Picture the scene of 3 booster seats, 5 high chairs and only three Mommies. It was a spectacle. Our poor frazzled waiter had no clue what to do or where to start. So he began with the drink order. He approached my sweet, innocent Natalie and asked, "What would you like to drink?" She pointed to the ladies at the next table and answered his question, "WINE!" He was dumbfounded and said, "Ugh you want some wine?" To which my two year old daughter said, "OKAY!"
Now it was hilarious to me. The waiter not so much. The guy needed to get a clue- and a sense of humor. I am in serious trouble when Natalie gets more verbal. When she asks for a glass of Pinot Grigio or a nice dry Chardonnay I am busted.
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- CJ is a Pimp Daddy- and hi Nana & Papa
- Ketchup is not a vegetable, it is a hair gel produ...
- Our zoo goes to the zoo
- Shabbat Dinner- SUMMER SUPPER
- COSI- the indoor playspace
- Lilly Pulitzer Threw Up on my Kids
- The Joy of being TWO
- A Sharper Image? Smoother Image? You decide!
- All Girlie
- Dental Drama (?)
- Arranged Marriages
- MY 2 year Old Angelic Daughter
- Spring it IS!
- "DRIVE BY JEWISH PARENTING"
- No more Scrapbooking Excuses
- SURPRISE (again!)
- ▼ April (16)