Friday, April 11, 2008

MY 2 year Old Angelic Daughter

So we are at California Pizza Kitchen for lunch with our friends and their cute Mommies. Picture the scene of 3 booster seats, 5 high chairs and only three Mommies. It was a spectacle. Our poor frazzled waiter had no clue what to do or where to start. So he began with the drink order. He approached my sweet, innocent Natalie and asked, "What would you like to drink?" She pointed to the ladies at the next table and answered his question, "WINE!" He was dumbfounded and said, "Ugh you want some wine?" To which my two year old daughter said, "OKAY!"

Now it was hilarious to me. The waiter not so much. The guy needed to get a clue- and a sense of humor. I am in serious trouble when Natalie gets more verbal. When she asks for a glass of Pinot Grigio or a nice dry Chardonnay I am busted.

No comments:

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter