We took Lillian and Sam with us this week for a field trip to COSI- the childrens' science museum and playspace. I am not sure who had more fun- the kids or the adults watching the kids. We managed to jam pack our three hour visit with water activity, indoor playgym, and several exhibits. As you can see it was a very worthwhile field trip!
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- CJ is a Pimp Daddy- and hi Nana & Papa
- Ketchup is not a vegetable, it is a hair gel produ...
- Our zoo goes to the zoo
- Shabbat Dinner- SUMMER SUPPER
- COSI- the indoor playspace
- Lilly Pulitzer Threw Up on my Kids
- The Joy of being TWO
- A Sharper Image? Smoother Image? You decide!
- All Girlie
- Dental Drama (?)
- Arranged Marriages
- MY 2 year Old Angelic Daughter
- Spring it IS!
- "DRIVE BY JEWISH PARENTING"
- No more Scrapbooking Excuses
- SURPRISE (again!)
- ▼ April (16)