Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New Wheels






Okay- at some point I will be done "collecting" strollers, but for now we have more than our fair share of small wheels in the garage. We just added this fancy Foundations QUAD stroller to our stable of strollers and I am quite sure it will be the last stroller I buy. I am not ready to admit that I have a stroller addiction, in fact I am selling several of our current inventory ( 2 double strollers and a single) at the CMOTC sale next weekend. Let's face it, our needs have changed and now we have about every possible stroller configuration that exists. Jeff has finally said it would be nice to be able to move the strollers so he can park his CAR in the garage. Parking a vehicle in the garage....what a novel concept?

No comments:

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter