Monday, February 18, 2008

Our Bachelor (?)



Our dear friend April said it best..."Oy, Mitchell looks like he could be on the show the bachelor!" So I got to thinking....this little kid has grown up. He has always been so dang cute, but now, in looking at these photos I can see objectively that hs is downright handsome. To put it in perspective for me....I went back and looked at the photos I took when I first met Mitchell a few years ago, ok- almost 6 years ago.


That was then:






This is now:


Imagine my shock when I see how far he has come! I am living with THE BACHELOR! This guy irons his own shirts, and dresses like a pimp. P-I-M-P, as in the suburban chick magnet kind...I will let you know when he gets his own reality show.




No comments:

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter