Monday, January 28, 2008

Bath Buddies






The nice thing about having 4 tiny tushies to bathe, is that four little hineys fit so cutely in my tub. Bath time is a real crowd pleaser in my house. In fact, I probably have the only kids who cry when bath time is over and ask to take a bath daily. Our favorite bath toys can be seen in the photos but include, a propel bottle, dawn dishsoap container, wind up boat, turkey baster, swimming froggies, and wide tooth comb. My kids have such simple tastes. Life is good.

3 comments:

Jennifer Mullinax said...

YAY...I'm so glad to have found your blog...look how big those kiddos are getting!! :) I'd love to add you to my list of favorites if it's OK with you?!?! ~Jen

Helene Eichenwald Slutsky said...

Is it okay.....HELL YES! I am so glad you left a comment Jen, you are the first person in 29 damn days to finally leave me a comment. C'mon people....feedback already!

Aaryn said...

Here's a comment- uh, I think they're cute, but only a little! HA! Tell Eli I can't wait to get icecream with him....

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter